- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Local Weather Cameras
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Current Time 5:20:00pm
AVC Communications has an established history of being an equal opportunity employer. We make an effort to establish contacts with organizations within our broadcast coverage area to inform them of available positions and job openings.
We also publicize open positions in area newspapers and web-based job posting resources. We invite minority applicants to apply for jobs for which they are qualified.
NOTIFICATION OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Organizations that would like to be contacted when we have an opening are encouraged to let us know so they can add to our contact list. We request the following information: Contact name, email and post office address and phone number.
AVC COMMUNICATIONS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
No phone calls please. AVC Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing Representative
AVC Communications is looking for a self-motivated high-energy person for our sales and marketing team. This is a FULL TIME POSITION and a great opportunity to work with all six of our radio stations and our all of our multi-media services. You will consult and assist in developing marketing stratagies for local businesses.
Build & maintain strong knowledge of radio stations, TV and digital advertising.
• Work with local clients and advertising agencies.
• Cultivate new relationships.
• Ascertaining client/agency marketing needs.
• Positioning and branding radio stations.
• Creating & selling advertising solutions (including custom-built advertising solutions.)
• Provide tremendous customer service.
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work in a dynamic problem-solving environment to provide solutions for our clients.
• 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
• Media sales experience preferred.
AVC COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE
Listen or Watch Live Online!
Our streams on our website will play on most any device. You can also choose from various types of streams if needed. Click to listen or watch in a pop-up window. You can also listen to our stations by visiting Tune-In Radio online or download the Tune-In Radio APP for your phone or tablet or from I-Tunes or the Google Play Store. Video streams require Adobe Flash.