Congrats to last year's winner...Kim Wilson of Lore City!!!! We Draw this year's winner on December 24th!
Live Free for a month Grand Prize Includes:
- Up to $1,000 for rent or mortgage payment
- Up to $350 for an auto payment
- Up to $250 toward utilities
- $500 for groceries
- $150 for entertainment and/or gasoline
- Up to a grand total of $2250.00!
Winner will be announced before Christmas! Complete Contest Rules are below.
The only way to win is to register at these participating sponsors:
In Lore City:
Check back for updates!
Bees Knees Carhartt Dealer
Cambridge Classic Ford
LIVE FREE FOR A MONTH OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. No purchase necessary. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
3. Only one winner per household. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate and win, unless otherwise stated. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. Employees of AVC Communications, Inc., it's sponsors, employees of other media and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate to win.
5. By participating, listeners grant permission for their voice and/or likeness to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use and agree to hold AVC Communications, Inc., its employees and clients, harmless before and after receiving any prize.
6. AVC Communications, Inc limits the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per person.
7. AVC Communications, Inc., reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
In addition, the following rules apply to the "Live Free For A Month" Contest:
1) You must be 18 or older to enter and win – no purchase is necessary
2) One entry per person per visit at any of the entry locations listed at www.yourradioplace.com
3) AVC Communications, Inc., reserves the right to disqualify any winner who has falsified information regarding age or connection to major sponsors. The winner must be at least 18 years old and must not be a direct family member to any of the business sponsors listed as entry locations; or a family member of any employee of AVC Communications, Inc.,.
4) Winner to be drawn by random drawing on or about 12/24/2015 – odds of winning depends on the number of actual entries received.
5) Winner(s) will be contacted by phone and then mail
6) AVC Communications, Inc., will pay a maximum of $2,250.00 toward your January 2016 personal bills as follows: Up to a maximum of $1000.00 toward your rent or mortgage, up to a maximum of $350.00 toward an auto payment or auto payments, Up to $250.00 toward residential utilities, a flat $500.00 for groceries, and a flat $150.00 toward gas and entertainment. The winner will be required to show bills for December 2015 for reimbursement. Winner shall receive the amounts above or the actual amount spent for each category above – whichever is lower. For example, if your home mortgage is $860.00 per month, then AVC Communications, Inc. would reimburse you the $860.00. If your home mortgage is $1400.00 per month, then AVC Communications, Inc., will reimburse winner the maximum of $1000.00. Auto payments shall include personal autos only. AVC Communications, Inc. will reimburse on both auto loan payments or leases for up to two vehicles per household, up to the maximum of $350.00 or the actual amount spent by the winner, whichever is lower. Utilities shall include home electricity, natural gas, propane, water, sewer charges, basic telephone service and cell service (up to two phones per home). Long distance charges are not included in the utilities category. Once again, AVC Communications, Inc. will reimburse the winner for the actual amount of all utilities or the maximum of $250.00, whichever is lower. Regardless of expenditures, AVC Communications, Inc. will reimburse the winner $500.00 toward groceries for December 2015 and $150.00 for entertainment and gasoline. No other bills may be included other than those listed above.
7) All winners will be subject to and responsible for any taxes due according to Federal or Ohio Tax Statutes. The winner(s), according to tax law, may receive a W2G for the value of the prize and it may be considered as income to you. See your tax advisor.